You will find GPM engineered solutions in everything from mining to nuclear waste repositories…on task, on budget and on the job.
Some examples include:
- 2011 GPM engineered and manufactured a dewatering solution for a mining customer in Northern Minnesota
- 2012, two specialized deionized watering skids were produced for a power generation customer.
- 2013, a water-pumping skid was built to provide water for fracking in the oil fields of North Dakota.
- 2013 GPM helped to provide a dewatering barge solution for a customer in Alaska
- 2013 GPM Provided a trailer mounted submersible product to a power generation facility as a mobile emergency dewatering unit.
- 2014 GPM designed and manufactured a second frack water supply skid to a customer in North Dakota
- 2014 GPM supplied a small pump skid for a power generation facility to provide temporary water supply while replacing a water treatment system
- 2014 GPM acted as a consulting service for a mining customer to provide a water supply header retrofit.
- 2014 GPM introduced Mixer pumps.