Beginning in April 2016, GPM has partnered with Northland Capital Financial Services – a respected Minnesota-based firm – to offer you both leasing and equipment financing with an easy application and very competitive rates. This is just another way we are always innovating to better serve you.
With GPM’s new Pump Leasing and Finance Program, you can acquire a brand-new GPM-Eliminator™ pump without having to hand over the full purchase price all at once. At the end of the lease or equipment finance options, you own the equipment free and clear.
Depending on the size of your purchase, your application could be processed in as little as 24 hours. And, just like conventionally purchased pumps, leased pumps are covered under our industry-leading one-year warranty.
- You may be looking for ways to minimize capital expense,leasing is a great option
- Leasing costs often come out of maintenance budgets and not capital expense budgets
- Claim 100% of the payment as a business expense, reducing net costs
- Fixed payment schedule
- Does not affect credit lines
- Reduces business debt
- Stays off the balance sheet
- Depreciation, Section 179 considerations
Pick your GPM-Eliminator pump(s) and decide whether you’d like a tax lease or an equipment financing lease. [Pro tip: You can specify a pump using the GPM Pump Selector tool.] Not sure? Call us, we can help you figure out which makes more sense for your situation.
APPLICATION CHECK LIST
- Download the simple application here
- If you have questions, contact your GPM sales engineer, or call our CFO at 218-722-9904
- Email or Fax the application to Greg Pabich, Northland Capital Account Manager, Phone: 800-471-2122, Fax: 866-950-2111, or email email@example.com
- Wait 24-48 hours for an approval decision
- If you’re applying for a lease over $100,000 or have a complex financial situation, application processing may take up to five business days
- Arrange for delivery
- Enjoy the performance and peace of mind of your new GPM-Eliminator pump
- Full warranty applies
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
No. Don’t get us wrong, we love GPM-Eliminators, but we don’t want the pump back!What’s the catch? There’s always a catch.
There’s no catch – we’re not that kind of company. Our philosophy is we only offer a deal if we’d feel comfortable offering it to a family member or a neighbor.
Who owns the pump(s) during the lease?
Northland Capital Financial Services owns the pump or system during the lease. You can own it at the end.
What lease term lengths are available?
You may lease a GPM pump for 24, 36, 48 or 60 months. Special term lengths may be arranged depending on your needs and circumstances.
Who’s responsible for maintenance, service and repairs?
This is similar to a car lease. You handle basic maintenance, insurance and service. GPM handles anything covered under the warranty.
Which pumps are eligible for the Pump Leasing Program?
Any GPM-Eliminator pump or system is eligible.