Website GPM, Inc
GPM, Inc. is a company that manufactures, distributes and services world class rotation equipment products and customized solutions for industries including mining, power generation, oil and gas, steel, pulp and paper, food processing, chemical, and wastewater.
This is a full time position responsible for receiving, storing, cleaning and distributing materials for GPM while ensuring accuracy and timeliness to all job functions. The ideal candidate for this position must have a clean driving record and is a detail oriented self-starter that is able to work in a multitasking industrial environment with minimal supervision.
The Warehouse worker reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
OEM assembly Manager
Machine Center Manager
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Accurately check in and put away inventory.
- Pull and fill sales, production, and service orders.
- Perform required computer operations associated with pulling of orders.
- Packaging shipments for LTL or UPS shipment.
- Delivery of items outside our company to customers.
- Clean and sandblast incoming pump repairs.
- Repair and maintain pallets for shipments.
- Inspect and maintain company delivery vehicles and report shortcomings to supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Perform facility maintenance as needed. (empty garbage, snow removal, Filter changes)
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce waste, cut costs and improve productivity.
- Minimum of a High School diploma.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Knowledge Microsoft Office products and basic computer skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have 5 years of clean driving history.
- Have a valid DOT health card or able to obtain one
- Ability to drive a 10 speed manual transmission or ability to learn within 3 months.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Basic carpentry skills a plus but will train
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lift and or move 50 lbs frequently.
- Ability to operate an overhead hoist or willingness to learn.
Conditions, Salary and Benefits:
This position is at times physically demanding with periods of continuous heavy lifting possible. It is primarily set in an indoor industrial setting, but there is also outdoor exposure at times. Work may require occasional weekend and/or extended evening hours when necessary. The Company offers competitive salary and excellent benefits including 401K and Profit Sharing Plan.
To apply for this job email your details to Mwolf@gpmco.com