Website GPM, Inc.
The Company –
GPM, Inc. (GPM) is a closely held corporation, established in 1978, with over 60 employees. The corporate office and manufacturing facility is in Duluth, MN. The company has offices in Apple Valley, MN and Bismarck, ND with sales offices throughout the United States. Approximately 40% of the company’s revenues are the result of manufacturing and marketing its proprietary line of slurry pumps which are primarily sold into the mining, utility, refining and energy industries. Approximately 40% of the company’s revenues come from the sales and distribution of products from leading companies such as Flowserve, Sundyne, Toshiba and Howden. Repair services for all products represented by the company comprise the remainder of the company’s core business.
Position Description –
A Warehouse Worker, or Warehouse Associate, is responsible for carrying out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing and sending inventory according to purchase orders and shipping schedules. Their duties include loading orders onto trucks and shipping containers, organizing incoming stock and putting the appropriate labels on outgoing parcels.
The ideal candidate for the position shall have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Experience and Skills:
- Ability to lift or move 50lbs frequently
- Ability to operate an overhead hoist or willingness to learn
- Forklift operation experience preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and basic computer skills
- Unquestioned moral and ethical behavior
- Loading and unloading trucks with freight or products
- Repair and maintain pallet levels for shipments
- Accurately check in and put away inventory
- Pull and fill sales, production, and service orders
- Packaging shipments for LTL or UPS shipments
- Perform required computer operations associated with pulling of orders
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce waste, cut costs and improve productivity
- Various other duties as they are required in a dynamic business environment
The Warehouse Worker position reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
This position is at times physically demanding with periods of continuous heaving lifting possible. It is primarily set in an indoor industrial setting, with outdoor exposure at time, particularly with driving. Work may require occasional weekend and/or extended morning/evening hours when necessary.
Duluth, MN. Office.
Salary and Benefits –
GPM, Inc. offers competitive salary and excellent benefits including health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401K and profit-sharing plan. Benefits also include paid vacation and up to eight paid holidays per year. Salary commensurate with experience.’
- One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org