Website GPM, Inc.
The Company –
GPM, Inc. (GPM) is a closely held corporation, established in 1978 in Duluth, MN with over 70 employees. GPM is a manufacturer of industrial pumps including the world’s toughest and most-reliable submersible slurry and dewatering pump, the GPM-Eliminator, as well as a leading rotating equipment solution provider for numerous industries. Through a combination of direct sales, distributed products and world-class service and repair, GPM focuses on solving problems through creativity, ingenuity, and teamwork. At GPM, we work to live and not live to work!
Position Description –
The Service Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all required information is communicated with Sales, Customers, Vendors, and Service shop activities are accurate and passed through accordingly in a timely fashion. The Service Coordinator shall also be responsible for working with the Service Technicians, Machinists, and the Shop Supervisor to accurately assess the equipment per the customer’s work scope to generate inspection reports and assemble quotes.
Required Experience and Skills:
· High school diploma or equivalent required and a two-year trade degree or equivalent preferred, but not required.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· 2-3 years of experience with industrial equipment preferred, but not required.
· A positive attitude and willingness to interact with customers, vendors, and team members.
· Customer Service and Project Management experience preferred.
· Daily use of the Business System to generate service quotes, service orders, look up inventory and understand capacity planning.
· Collect and organize all hardcopy paperwork related to service jobs.
· Develop accurate parts lists necessary to complete repairs.
· Develop repair quotations, Inspection Reports, and other reporting needs.
· Research equipment instruction manuals, bill of material, and sources for parts.
· Coordinate and schedule with shop which requires excellent time management skills.
· Field customer inquiries including but not limited to order status, billing, invoicing, and warranty considerations.
· Perform other duties as required.
The Service Coordinator position reports directly to the Service Manager.
This position is primarily set in an indoor industrial setting, but there is also outdoor exposure at times. Work may require occasional weekends and/or extended hours when necessary.
Salary and Benefits –
The company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including 401K, Profit Sharing Plan, paid vacation, and up to 8 paid holidays per year.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Duluth, MN 55811: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org