Website GPM, Inc
The Company –
GPM, Inc. is a company with over 60 employees approaching revenues of $25 million. Half of the company’s revenue is the result of manufacturing and marketing its proprietary line of slurry pumps which are primarily sold into the mining, utility, and energy industries. Approximately 35% of the company’s revenue comes from the sale and distribution of Flowserve and Sundyne pumps, Howden air handling equipment and representing other OEM manufacturers. Repair services aftermarket spare parts for all products represented by the company comprise the remainder of the company’s core business.
Job Description –
The Outside Sales Engineer is responsible for developing relationships with new and existing customers that generate opportunities, nurturing those opportunities through their lifecycle, and finally, closing them as sales. The Outside Sales Engineer will have existing knowledge of rotating equipment in refineries. This person will also be responsible for promoting and supporting GPM service capabilities. Duties will require a high degree of originality, initiative, independent action, organizational skills, assertiveness and, and follow-up.
The Outside Sales Engineer will report directly to the VP of Distribution sales.
Customer Service/Order Management
VP of Distribution Sales
- Developing customer relationships to drive sales.
- Developing sales leads and closing sales by identified business opportunities.
- Staying current with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) updates.
- Developing and updating sales outlooks and reports.
- Learning and understanding applications of products represented and using applicable sales tools.
The ideal candidate for the position of Outside Sales Engineer should have:
- Engineering or associates degree in a technical field or relevant experience.
- Military training in mechanical equipment desired.
- 4 year B.S. degree with extensive background in power and/or rotating equipment.
- Three to five years rotating equipment experience with excellent knowledge of rotating equipment, pumps, motors, mechanical seals, fans, etc.
- Knowledge of the mining, power generation, refinery, and heavy industrial markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The primary location for this position is in the Bismarck, ND office. The majority of time will be spent in the field interacting with customers. Some travel and occasional overnights will be required to cover the territory in addition to accommodating training and meeting commitments.
Salary and Benefits
GPM offers competitive salary and excellent benefits including 401K and Profit Sharing This position has an excellent six figure income potential with a base salary and commissions working with existing and new customers. Benefits also include paid vacation and up to 8 paid holidays per year. This position will include a generous company vehicle allowance and paid sales expenses
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com